Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Love You Mini Book






I wanted to design a love-themed book that featured my husband and son, so it couldn't be too "girly". I found that by using dark color Bazzill paper with the DCWV Once Upon a Time papers, I got the romantic, masculine look I was going for. The prism flowers did add a softer feel, but I love the look. Want to learn how to create your own heart-felt mini book for the loves of your life?

In addition to creating a lovely mini book, you'll have an opportunity to get some hands-on instruction with using the Ellison Big Shot die cutter and the Crop-A-Dile.

Don't forget to visit the Class Supply Link for a list of items to bring with you to class.

Date: February 12, 2007, 7 - 9pm
Location: Ever After Scrapbook Store
Class Fee: $18

No comments: